Hamas attacks Israel

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Its was kind of Bibi martyr her. She want orthodox.
One of the most vivid images from Oct 7th.
1716065573421.jpeg
1716066031713.jpeg
Driven through the streets oh Gaza as people struck her body with sticks and women and children spit on her as she went by, with obviously broken limbs, while the crowds were yelling “God is great” etc…it was a grotesque celebration
1716066479802.jpeg
Allahu Akbar. That’s the image of Gaza and its people (not Hamas, but the people celebrating in the street Oct 7th) that I picture during this ongoing conflict.

Much of the video from Oct 7th was filmed by Hamas or citizens of Gaza themselves, so they could relive the moment. Good times.

• Sad
Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
One of the most vivid images from Oct 7th.
View attachment 22156
View attachment 22158
Driven through the streets oh Gaza as people struck her body with sticks and women and children spit on her as she went by, with obviously broken limbs, while the crowds were yelling “God is great” etc…it was a grotesque celebration
View attachment 22159
Allahu Akbar. That’s the image of Gaza and its people (not Hamas, but the people celebrating in the street Oct 7th) that I picture during this ongoing conflict.

Much of the video from Oct 7th was filmed by Hamas or citizens of Gaza themselves, so they could relive the moment. Good times.
Atheists like Netanyahu, Mao, Stalin, Polpot Ceausescu, Pinochet, Seko et etc dont care. She's a martyr and its disgusting.

Dowload Telegram and search away. Those photos are "sweet".

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Evidence proving Palestine never existed as Islamic country.

Last edited:

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
They knew that ages ago. Geophones are very sensitive and tiny these days. Airtags of seismology.
Knowing about them and being able to do something about them are two different things. Egyptians could’ve done something about the tunnels with entrances on the Egyptian side if they were willing to, but I’m sure they were profitable also….& I’m assuming good bribes in the right hands would’ve kept those tunnels rocking underneath the Egyptian border.

The Israelis doing something about it without actually going into Gaza to remove the tunnels (fill them in or blow them up so they fill themselves in) would be a different story, but here we are today. I’m assuming there’s gonna be a whole lot of demolition charges under Rafah in the days to come. The Gaza subway is going to get shorter.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Regarding the C-Ram system at the end of the floating pier…These systems are field by the United States and Israel. Hmmm…

I wonder whose system it is, & why?
They are US systems to protect the pier from Hamas mortar and rocket attacks that happened early in the construction, I apologize if the question was rhetoric in nature

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
They are US systems to protect the pier from Hamas mortar and rocket attacks that happened early in the construction, I apologize if the question was rhetoric in nature
So Hamas is trying to prevent food and medical supplies getting to their support base. Interesting. Must be Israel forcing them to do this.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Knowing about them and being able to do something about them are two different things. Egyptians could’ve done something about the tunnels with entrances on the Egyptian side if they were willing to, but I’m sure they were profitable also….& I’m assuming good bribes in the right hands would’ve kept those tunnels rocking underneath the Egyptian border.

The Israelis doing something about it without actually going into Gaza to remove the tunnels (fill them in or blow them up so they fill themselves in) would be a different story, but here we are today. I’m assuming there’s gonna be a whole lot of demolition charges under Rafah in the days to come. The Gaza subway is going to get shorter.
No different than Mexico and US, US and Canada.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Can't remember now what happened to the last tunnel that was discovered in Surrey, went from a farm on one side of Zero ave to a farm on the other side.

Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No different than Mexico and US, US and Canada.
The US can destroy tunnels leading from the border on the US side….but they might be hesitant to blow up tunnels on the Canadian side.

The difference is the tunnels are between Gaza & Egypt…& Israel is a separate third country (depending on the conversation) so it’s (in theory) not going to enter either Egypt or the Gaza territory normally to blow up tunnels.

In years gone by, I can find Egypt destroying tunnels that lead into Gaza on the Egyptian side, but those are old stories and they’re not current by any means.

If the Israelis are in Gaza now in Rafah, they will remove those tunnels (sorry UNRWA, but you’re gonna be missing more concrete and rebar for the rebuild of tunnels, so the rebuild of homes and buildings is gonna take longer) at least at this point.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The US can destroy tunnels leading from the border on the US side….but they might be hesitant to blow up tunnels on the Canadian side.

The difference is the tunnels are between Gaza & Egypt…& Israel is a separate third country (depending on the conversation) so it’s (in theory) not going to enter either Egypt or the Gaza territory normally to blow up tunnels.

In years gone by, I can find Egypt destroying tunnels that lead into Gaza on the Egyptian side, but those are old stories and they’re not current by any means.

If the Israelis are in Gaza now in Rafah, they will remove those tunnels (sorry UNRWA, but you’re gonna be missing more concrete and rebar for the rebuild of tunnels, so the rebuild of homes and buildings is gonna take longer) at least at this point.
Mossad doesnt do espionage?